Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'd thoroughly enjoy Logan knocking him TFO

I'm guessing not happening though.

:rofl:
Paul is ~6 inches taller and a lot heavier. Hope Paul gets lucky and puts Mayweather to sleep!
You 2 can not be serious thinking he has any chance at all. Why the hate on Mayweather, greatest defensive fighter in history.
You should appreciate watching him fight
He's been an amateur boxer for a while. Him being a YTer is what made him famous enough to do stupid shit like this. He knocked out Nate Robinson (the basketball player) last week which is why there is "hype".
That was his brother Jake Paul

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
You 2 can not be serious thinking he has any chance at all. Why the hate on Mayweather, greatest defensive fighter in history.

That was his brother Jake Paul

No chance, I posted I would enjoy watching Logan pull out a W.

I'd never bet on it

:rofl:

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004

He's a wife beating shitbag! Would love to see him get his teeth knocked out!!

Don't think he'll lose, I'd just love to see it happen!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
He's a wife beating shitbag! Would love to see him get his teeth knocked out!!

Don't think he'll lose, I'd just love to see it happen!
Only you would come up with that shit lol. Always 2 sides to the story man and we only know of one.
I'm a believer in 2nd chances, he plead guilty did his little bit of time and so be it.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Only you would come up with that shit lol. Always 2 sides to the story man and we only know of one.
I'm a believer in 2nd chances, he plead guilty did his little bit of time and so be it.
You're right, he did his time and earned his second chance. And I agree he deserves that....which he is getting by being out of jail and allowed to fight for millions of dollars.

Still believe he deserves his teeth knocked out though for beating a woman!

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info