Paramount Mayor of Kingstown

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
JUST finished it. fuuuuuuuuucckkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg hell!

That opening shootout. jesus. And all the other shootouts :ROFLMAO: they defnitely ended this season w/ a bang, quite literally and figuratively. Great fucking season. Except for any time Iris or the mother were on screen wasting our precious time. Just wonder what or how season 3 is going to look.......given the circumstances.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Good finale.

I fucking knew Milo wasn't gonna be dead. Also I couldn't have been the only one cheering when the mom got shot lol that was my favorite part of this entire series so far.

Watching it I was thinking "I bet a lot of people on TCG are hoping that is her demise." haha

When I saw the explosion I was kind of let down. The cat-and-mouse game between them comes down to that? Milo is a smart guy and they just blow him up? Milo doesn't check the bag to find a bomb? Felt like lazy writing that we have seen happen in other series. So I was glad to hear his voice on the phone.

Also, the next season could be insane with the beating of the cop and the attempt on Mike. War zone inside and out. Let's hope there is a return with Renner's recovery.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Watching it I was thinking "I bet a lot of people on TCG are hoping that is her demise." haha

When I saw the explosion I was kind of let down. The cat-and-mouse game between them comes down to that? Milo is a smart guy and they just blow him up? Milo doesn't check the bag to find a bomb? Felt like lazy writing that we have seen happen in other series. So I was glad to hear his voice on the phone.

Also, the next season could be insane with the beating of the cop and the attempt on Mike. War zone inside and out. Let's hope there is a return with Renner's recovery.
Agreed.... this show is becoming WAY TO FAKE..

If Milo Knew there was a bomb why did he let Mike/Iris leave? Kill them, toss the bomb, leave with what money you have? But pretend to be dead for what reason?

-Also why wouldn't mike bring multiple cops/snipers there, seams stupid to go against multiple bad guys with one detective who lets be honest couldn't do that shot realistically...
-Also why the fuck does mike have ANY FUCKING authority to go through 3 shootouts in one night and not be arrested, detained, investigated etc....
- And fuck the gang for doing that, they will be in trouble next year (if there is a next year).

Thread Info