🔞 SNWS Maybe I Should Have Been A Chiropractor

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I used to watch this dudes videos on youtube.... He is very strange, but has some smoking hot patients.

Do chiropractor's really work? I had a friend who used to go to them regularly and then during one session they gave him a severe spine injury in his back which he never fully recovered from.

There is absolutely zero medical evidence to support that chiropractors are legitly helpful for problems... It's a psudoscience.

Some people swear to it though, but it seems more like a placebo effect to me.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Do chiropractor's really work? I had a friend who used to go to them regularly and then during one session they gave him a severe spine injury in his back which he never fully recovered from.
Chiro + massage + proper strength training or PT to correct your issues is really what you need for actual improvement. A chiro alone will only help for about an hour, then your habits and muscle structure will put you right back where you were before

of those 3 things, chiro is the least necessary for improvement. It does feel good though

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Those hot young patients are far and few between. My buddy is a chiro and most of his patients are dudes and older women. Younger people generally dont have the need to get adjusted unless you are primarily an athletic chiro working for a facility or for a team. Otherwise private practice chiros are very lame in terms of hot clients. Same with the boys dream of a being a gyno. 9/10 of the vag's you see are crusty old beef steaks in need of some sort of plasty...

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I used to have extremely bad back pain. It got to the point where every so often, my back would lock up with so much tension and I would freeze up and not be able to move. I went to a buddy's uncle (chiropractor), and he had a table called a "Cox Table.". You get your upper and lower torso strapped in and the table stretches you out by millimeters. After that, my back hasn't hurt like it did ever. I do want to find a chirp that has one and use it again. It helps adjust your spine back into the position it's supposed to be in or something like that. Either way, I'll swear by that.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
I used to have extremely bad back pain. It got to the point where every so often, my back would lock up with so much tension and I would freeze up and not be able to move. I went to a buddy's uncle (chiropractor), and he had a table called a "Cox Table.". You get your upper and lower torso strapped in and the table stretches you out by millimeters. After that, my back hasn't hurt like it did ever. I do want to find a chirp that has one and use it again. It helps adjust your spine back into the position it's supposed to be in or something like that. Either way, I'll swear by that.

Try an Inversion table. I have a Teeter Hang up and I use it every night. it does help but doesn’t completely eliminate the Chiro visits for me.

Reactions: importcrew

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I had a failure between C5 and C6 in my neck.

Symptoms showed as heart issues + higher than normal blood pressure even while on 2 blood pressure meds.

Went through 2 MONTHS of testing and probing every hole in my body and the Cardio - Experts could not figure out what was wrong with me.

One day I said - Hey guys, this headache is killing me today, I need some time away from you all to fix it. Went to my Chiropracter and he greeted me at the door, looked at simply how I was standing and said "WTF is wrong with you"?
"I'm not touching you - get into the Xray lab NOW."

Turns out my C5/C6 was collapsed. I was on a Neurosurgeons table in less than a week and had a C5/C6 fusion performed.

Chiropracters are good. They know things that Western Medicine doctors won't.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info