oh-thats-so-great-great.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Decided to get it over with. Oof. :LOL:

I have always wanted the darker, morally questionable EZ to show up, but christ, this is almost too much. His heel turn was SO quick. They had 4 fucking seasons to build up to this, and they were just like nahhhhhhhh, save it for the tail end of season 4. I mean christ, they even had him say "if you're not with us, youre against us" :roflpicard:

But now I'm gonna have to at least start season 5 to find out who the fuck lit that fire.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Also it has to be Angel that lit the fire. So now we will get the brother vs brother story line.

That was my first thought as well. Did he know where that warehouse was tho? It was only padrino and EZ that went that meeting. And the fact that the warehouse was packed FLOOR TO CEILING with H, I would think the drug lords would want to keep that location as secret as possible :ROFLMAO: that warehouse would've made Gus Fring jealous

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
That was my first thought as well. Did he know where that warehouse was tho? It was only padrino and EZ that went that meeting. And the fact that the warehouse was packed FLOOR TO CEILING with H, I would think the drug lords would want to keep that location as secret as possible :ROFLMAO: that warehouse would've made Gus Fring jealous
Maybe it was Padrino? I don't see him doing that though. He was pissed but he also seemed ok to hang it up.

Or it was Galindo after learning of his real dad and he wants to fuck the whole deal and go scorched earth on the club

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Maybe it was Padrino? I don't see him doing that though. He was pissed but he also seemed ok to hang it up.

Or it was Galindo after learning of his real dad and he wants to fuck the whole deal and go scorched earth on the club

Its gotta be one of them. Either one would make sense really. I'd probably put more money on Galindo, but given how piss poor the writing is on this show I wouldnt be surprised at all if it was Padrino :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Baytchos

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr Baytchos
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info