TV Mayans M.C. [FX]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
first 2 episodes watched. so far so good. as good as it can be anyways :LOL: First episode delivered on everything the finale of last season promised. 2nd episode slowed things right down tho. The only real question I have tho is

during that whole siege on the mayans compound.......where the FUCK were the cops?? :LOL: That was an all out assault that lasted all night and into the morning w/ gunfire and explosions and everything else. No big deal!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
sleepy-cant-control-sleepiness.gif

But the ending................HOPEFULLY :x::x:

Reactions: Mr Baytchos

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
well the only compliment i can give this episode is, decent side boob.

for everything else, FUCK YOU Kurt Sutter!

Everyone is acting so out of character for no good fucking reason. And I could give 2 shits about Angels slam piece or her fucked up miscarriage. Angel obviously doesnt care, so why should i? And WTF Angel. Coco's body isnt even cold yet. His daughter? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Baytchos

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Oye. 85% of this episode was so cringe. But man, the hospital scene, FANTASTIC. Although, again, ZERO police interference ? A hospital gets shot up, 100's of witnesses, they were running thru w/out their face covered half the time, and Im sure theres tons of cameras in there. yet none of them worried about police. Even in grand theft auto you can't just do something like that and drive away scott free :LOL:

then the Ex showing up was both the worst and best part of this entire series. I wanted to put a gun to my own head once she started in w/ the "i miss you! i love you! you're a good person!" And then.

crowd-cheering-crowd.gif

THIS is the EZ I've always wanted! Why can't this show just be that!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info