TV Mayans M.C. [FX]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finally got around to watching last weeks episode. Man, FINALLY an episode that focused mostly on the club :LOL: Tho there still was Coco shit mixed in, and Sinead O'Connor and her new cult of children and pregnant 12 year olds.

With the way this episode Ended, hopefully we're finally done w/ Coco and his shit. Tho, I doubt we'll really get that lucky. Even the damn club doesnt care about that fucker anymore, why are we still wasting time with him?

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Finally got around to watching last weeks episode. Man, FINALLY an episode that focused mostly on the club :LOL: Tho there still was Coco shit mixed in, and Sinead O'Connor and her new cult of children and pregnant 12 year olds.

With the way this episode Ended, hopefully we're finally done w/ Coco and his shit. Tho, I doubt we'll really get that lucky. Even the damn club doesnt care about that fucker anymore, why are we still wasting time with him?

I wish I knew man. Hopefully they are transitioning more to just club stuff

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
source.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info