TV Mayans M.C. [FX]

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Im telling you. The show is decent. Is it ground breaking and OMG I must stop everything Im doing to watch it?

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Absolutely-fucking-not.gif

It started slow. Got a little convoluted. However, I think it cleaned up well and leaves you wondering for season 2. It was renewed back in October I found out.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Ohh. I thought it was October. Sweet.

Nice sig. Funny thing I got my bro in law a N64 and goldeneye. Had to "test" it to make sure it works. Modern gaming has ruined me. I almost died at the dam before I shut the system off so I didnt have to say I died at the dam.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I dunno what you saw in this episode, but it was another dud.

A god damn shootout in a neighborhood, at a cops house...and everyone inside is kind of just like meh, no rush ? There are zero check and balances in this show compared to SOA...and thats saying a lot.

These stories are all just so dull and uninspired. Why are we supposed to care about the mexican rebels? I still dont understand. Why do we care about the blonde wife? Why do we care about the Cartel? That side story with Potter is just "there" doing nothing.

All the Mayans, could care less about. With SOA, I was invested in almost all the characters...in this, I barely know their names, their motivation, nothing.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I have to agree with Mook Mook on this. I am literally falling asleep trying to watch these. I'm annoyed by almost every character. And I dont care about most of them or their story. :dunno:

None of them have any driving force behind them....even EZ's motivation to do stuff is weak. Every single character on this show just exists, nothing more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info