Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Imo, not really. I'm gonna stick with it because I'm already far enough in that I might as well. But I find it pretty boring, with one dimensional character.
Don't want to read threw any potential spoilers so I didn't read the thread. Is this show worth watching? I have heard some mixed reviews so far.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It doesnt need to be like Sons. But at least SOA was exciting to watch. This show has done an AWFUL job of building character depth for anyone within the MC. The show is more about EZ, the blonde and the cartel douche rather than about a bike club. We know NOTHING about the other members. Very little about Angel, some about his dad but the rest? Useless mouth breathers. Say what you will about SOA, but you gave a shit about 90% of the characters.

This has no business being a "sequel" to SOA. You cant tell me any of these folks are interesting to learn about.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I dont disagree with most of this, but I'm trying to stick it out.

The ending to this weeks episode tho... just one bad cliche after another :rofl: Christ I was yelling at my tv for like the last 10 minutes. Have these people never moved a body before? Broke the tail lamp. Didnt even pick the broken pieces up from in front of her apartment. Drove off with it broken. And its such a great idea to MOUTH OFF to the cop that just pulled you over when you have a BODY in the trunk and need to keep a low profile. A cop who ALSO just so happens to be a "new partner" who "plays it straight", I mean come on. :rofl: Soon as that tail lamp was smashed I knew exactly how it was going to play out.

Try harder Kurt. I know you can.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info