TV Mayans M.C. [FX]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I just mean that in the way that fish was describing how you basically have the cartel, with the Mayans being the sub group that works for them, while inside the Mayans there's a sub group of individuals working with the rebels, and inside THAT, you have EZ working with the feds. There's just a lot of layers is all. What could possibly go wrong??

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I kinda want to know whats going on. The bomb dropped about pops was interesting. Plus I feel they need to flush out EZs back story a little faster. We know he was chasing someone. We know he accidentally killed a cop, but why was he chasing dude and what happened?

I do kinda like how they are humanizing some people. Like the second cousin cop dude. Like he doesnt want to do what he is doing. Probably will lead to him pointing a gun at EZ and then aiming it in the air and shooting or something.

Come on, the line about being lucky it wasnt a new phone or he would be cutting off a face was pretty funny. :rofl:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Right? LOL. Reintroducing Potter is interesting. He was a good character in SoA. I felt he was a little wasted there so maybe he will try to go against the Mayans now?

That was a pretty awesome reveal at the end. It's got me interested in what could be coming. And how could one not find any enjoyment in this episode? Coco's daughter is fuckin loco. Just goes around stabbin people w/ screwdrivers :rofl:

And talkin about Chucky "Whats his deal?" "Dont know. We won him in a card game. Serious." :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info