May 2021 RotM - "Chicago"

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
Being 98% of us live in Chicago, let's represent our hometown! For May's theme, we are looking for submissions that incorporate something that Chicago is known for. Whether its a photo with the downtown skyline in the background or maybe you host a deep dish pizza dinner on the wing of your STI... the possibilities here are endless.

Submissions accepted until the 31May with the winner being chosen by the photo with the number of likes. Good luck everyone!!!

OP
ChrisRac

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
Anyone have something besides the Sears Tower?

Maybe drive-thru at Portillos or posted in front of a Lou Malnati’s. Soldier Field, Bean, Buckingham Fountain? I realize some of these places are tough but just throwing random ideas out there. Comiskey/Wrigley, Lake Michigan, something O’Hare…

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Maybe drive-thru at Portillos or posted in front of a Lou Malnati’s. Soldier Field, Bean, Buckingham Fountain? I realize some of these places are tough but just throwing random ideas out there. Comiskey/Wrigley, Lake Michigan, something O’Hare…
So many bad ass graffiti walls all over the city.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

Inb4 picture of a gun in a cupholder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom