YouTube Matt Farah Drives A GTO - And Is Pleased.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Thats probably the fastest I've seen him drive in a One-Take so far. He was definitely moving in a few sections.

OP
IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
The frequency with which the shift indicator was beeping at a couple points id have to agree :rofl:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still a GTO! :s00ls: Matt Farah is so... not interesting to listen to. And he drives like a pansy in these "One-Take" deals. :picard:

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Still a GTO! :s00ls: Matt Farah is so... not interesting to listen to. And he drives like a pansy in these "One-Take" deals. :picard:
Well, to be a bit fair there. He's driving someone elses car on public roads. So not only are you dealing with the illegal aspect of speeding on public roads, but you have to guess at how comfortable the owner is with you thrashing it. And then you have to deal with your own willingness to push the limits with the owner as a passenger in the car.

I mean can you imagine the shit storm if he pushed too far, injured the owner, and wrecked the car?

That would make me really cautious with how far I'd be willing to push a car I didn't know, and didn't own with a passenger in it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom