Movie The Matrix Resurrections

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I don't recall watching number 2 and 3, so perhaps I'm out of the loop, but I had no clue what I just watched.

giphy.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

"Hell, the Architect even has a line about The One returning to the source where his code is reinserted into the Matrix. NEO wasn't dead at the end...he was being taken away to be reinserted into the Matrix. This movie is the next iteration which now has to play out. That's why there are similarities to the first movie."

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
so there was a game called Matrix online that ran for about 4 years. The Wachowskis said that the adventure was canon years and years ago. In the game, the plot driving the action was that the machines were refusing to give Neo's body back. And now we see in the trailer that they seem to be pouring a ton of resources into doing something to his body (see that he is younger and that he has the burns on his eyes), probably like keeping his brain going or bringing him back his pseudo death, or maybe even keeping the vessel alive so the integrated Neo has something to go back to.

Thread Info