Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Well holy shit fuck.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/matrix-4-keanu-reeves-carrie-anne-moss-lana-wachowski-1203307955/

Get ready to re-enter the Matrix.

Lana Wachowski is set to write and direct a fourth film set in the world of “The Matrix,” with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising their roles as Neo and Trinity, respectively.

Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures will produce and globally distribute the film. Warner Bros. Picture Group chairman Toby Emmerich made the announcement on Tuesday.

“We could not be more excited to be re-entering ‘The Matrix’ with Lana,” said Emmerich. “Lana is a true visionary—a singular and original creative filmmaker—and we are thrilled that she is writing, directing and producing this new chapter in ‘The Matrix’ universe.”

In addition to Wachowski, the script was also written by Aleksandar Hemon and David Mitchell. Wachowski is also producing with Grant Hill. Sources say the film is eyed to begin production at the top of 2020.

Reactions: J-LO

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I love all Matrix, because

20190820_155507.jpeg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I thought the last two were meh. But Reeves is on a hot streak..so I'll give him a chance.

I mean, thats not UNTRUE, but we have seen the history of people revisiting their universes and fans werent too happy with the end product.

ALA George Lucas and Star Wars.

Although Ive seen vids and read articles where the prequel trilogy is apparently in its renaissance and people are turning around. Thats for another thread though.

Reactions: Mr_Roboto

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Interesting bit of casting news..

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member