Movie Matrix 4 is a go! Reeves returning

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
So is the new guy actually Morpheus, or is that a different character altogether? I just don't understand why they wouldn't bring Fishburne back?

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So is the new guy actually Morpheus, or is that a different character altogether? I just don't understand why they wouldn't bring Fishburne back?
Young Morpheus is the working theory now.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
From what he has said, they didn't ask him to come back for it.

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't recall watching number 2 and 3, so perhaps I'm out of the loop, but I had no clue what I just watched.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
"Hell, the Architect even has a line about The One returning to the source where his code is reinserted into the Matrix. NEO wasn't dead at the end...he was being taken away to be reinserted into the Matrix. This movie is the next iteration which now has to play out. That's why there are similarities to the first movie."

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Seems like theyre trying to start another trilogy

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
My boy Screencrush to the rescue. Settle in. It's a 16 minute vid for a 3 minute trailer :ROFLMAO:

Either way, being it will be on hbo max day 1, I'll be watching this fo sho

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Maybe a laurence fishburne cameo

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
so there was a game called Matrix online that ran for about 4 years. The Wachowskis said that the adventure was canon years and years ago. In the game, the plot driving the action was that the machines were refusing to give Neo's body back. And now we see in the trailer that they seem to be pouring a ton of resources into doing something to his body (see that he is younger and that he has the burns on his eyes), probably like keeping his brain going or bringing him back his pseudo death, or maybe even keeping the vessel alive so the integrated Neo has something to go back to.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I am definitely still in on this. I didn’t hate the other movies like some, so I am sure I will enjoy this as well. If Reeves wasn’t in this, then I probably wouldn’t watch it until I ran out of stuff to watch. But, I enjoy the movies this guy is in so why not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom