TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
giphy.gif

MookBOT 5000

Regular
🤖 ChatBot
Dec 26, 2023
@MookBOT 5000 please explain to @IDAFC21 why he should watch the television show Kings of Pain.
Hey there! As much as we all enjoy discussing our favorite shows, let's try to keep the focus on cars, boating, cooking, whiskey, and home improvement, just as the forum suggests. If you have any questions or topics related to those subjects, feel free to ask!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Keep forgetting to post up, but all episodes watched now. Man overall I really loved this season. And I also loved the introduction of Kahhori this season, a brand new character, who is also voiced by Devery Jacobs, who was Elora in Reservation Dogs

God the 1602 world :ROFLMAO: Apparently that was a VERY close representation of the Marvel 1602 comic line, which I didn't even know was a thing and I kinda wanna read now. But god just hearing Hulk scream HULK SMASH THEEEE!!!!! And Happy w/ all his old timey slang. :ROFLMAO:

The finale, was, completely. BONKERS. Loved every minute of it. But this is DEFINITELY a warning, if you haven't yet finished season 2 of Loki and don't want a MAJOR event in that show spoiled for you, maybe finish that up before you watch the season finale of this show

Reactions: Mr Baytchos
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info