Disney+ Marvel Studios Secret Invasion [Disney+]

Huggerorange73

chicago car board trump lovers president & ceo
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
This was a shit series. I would rate it at she hulk levels.
MCU died with Endgame.

Some sparse moments since, but I'm going to pour one out for another dead franchise.
Pour One Out Malt Liquor GIF

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This series had so much potential. But Marvel gonna Marvel. I'm gonna guess MOST of this shows budget went into Sam Jacksons paycheck :ROFLMAO:

That super skrull batte....................yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhh.

It's such a shame too cuz this show has so much influence over the past AND future marvel movies

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
This series had so much potential. But Marvel gonna Marvel. I'm gonna guess MOST of this shows budget went into Sam Jacksons paycheck :ROFLMAO:

That super skrull batte....................yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhh.

It's such a shame too cuz this show has so much influence over the past AND future marvel movies
Agreed, what a massive let down. It seems to the norm for Marvel shows. The finale seems to always just be a wet fat.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Just stated this morning and finished the first 2 episodes. It’s alright.

I did have a thought though. Why don’t they just make one show and call it something like Marvel Stories or something similar and make it an anthology series like American horror story?

Marvel S1 - Loki
Marvel S2 - Hawkeye
S3 - She Hulk

So on and so forth. This way it doesn’t look like introducing “new shows” that are mostly one offs anyway and it doesn’t clog your screens with just a bunch of random shows. Plus then it looks like one coherent thing. Just a thought.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Just stated this morning and finished the first 2 episodes. It’s alright.

I did have a thought though. Why don’t they just make one show and call it something like Marvel Stories or something similar and make it an anthology series like American horror story?

Marvel S1 - Loki
Marvel S2 - Hawkeye
S3 - She Hulk

So on and so forth. This way it doesn’t look like introducing “new shows” that are mostly one offs anyway and it doesn’t clog your screens with just a bunch of random shows. Plus then it looks like one coherent thing. Just a thought.
Because some of them, like Loki, are getting more than 1 season.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Because some of them, like Loki, are getting more than 1 season.

So Marvel Stories: Loki S2?

Just finished. It was alrightish. Don’t feel the need to ever watch again. Which is why I now believe even more just make one anthology show to tell these stories. It doesn’t make sense to keep making new shows and then shelving them and messing up the/A timeline.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info