Maroon Grand Prix on 90 @ 1am tonight

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
Who is the fucktard driving that car?? I am the guy in the red GTO. First you pace me for a while. Then you take off to just end up slowing down. As I'm about 1/2 on you driving normal to pass you, you decide to switch lanes and push me over. Nice Ass hole. I take off just so I can get away from you. You end up ahead of me again. As I come up to you again, you just have to cut me off and slow the fuck down. Really do you strive to be a total dick or did you have something against me. I don't even know if you are on here. I hope you are so you know how much of a dick you are...

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
The body style was like Wessel's GTP. 4 door I am pretty sure. I was just to pissed to remember. The thing is I took off after he tried to cut me off cuz it was that or hit the breaks and get rear ended. I don't have the worlds fastest car but I walked away like it was nothing. The only reason he can back close to me was cuz I got caught in a little traffic getting over so I could get off at Beverly Rd in a few miles. I wanted to get around the slow cars, moved to the center lane and that's when he sped up cut me off and slowed down..
I wasn't sure if he was in here or not. I figured maybe cuz there is a large Grand Prix/Am following in here...

Thread Info