Maroon Grand Prix on 90 @ 1am tonight

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
Who is the fucktard driving that car?? I am the guy in the red GTO. First you pace me for a while. Then you take off to just end up slowing down. As I'm about 1/2 on you driving normal to pass you, you decide to switch lanes and push me over. Nice Ass hole. I take off just so I can get away from you. You end up ahead of me again. As I come up to you again, you just have to cut me off and slow the fuck down. Really do you strive to be a total dick or did you have something against me. I don't even know if you are on here. I hope you are so you know how much of a dick you are...

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Was there anything about the car that could set it apart from a stock car? Rims? Hood? Spoiler?

I concur. Guy sounds like a Douchebag McFag.

98GTPDriva

Reaction score
Was there anything about the car that could set it apart from a stock car? Rims? Hood? Spoiler?

I concur. Guy sounds like a Douchebag McFag.

Ditto. You're talking about potentially thousands of different owners without any description.

OP
SirMarco

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
It had tinted windows, pretty dark too. The rims didn't seem stock from how they looked rolling. Looked like a wide ass set of tires on it too....

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sedan? Coupe?

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
it was definitely john vanpickle no doubt. fucking guy

RebelTJ

Coyote Bus Lines
Reaction score
You should have performed the PIT maneuver on him... sounds like a Douche to the third degree and doesn't deserve his car...

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Not I, first i don't drive like that, second, we've been driving around the gf's new race-car Corolla S, red car hasn't moved since 4pm Friday night.

OP
SirMarco

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
The body style was like Wessel's GTP. 4 door I am pretty sure. I was just to pissed to remember. The thing is I took off after he tried to cut me off cuz it was that or hit the breaks and get rear ended. I don't have the worlds fastest car but I walked away like it was nothing. The only reason he can back close to me was cuz I got caught in a little traffic getting over so I could get off at Beverly Rd in a few miles. I wanted to get around the slow cars, moved to the center lane and that's when he sped up cut me off and slowed down..
I wasn't sure if he was in here or not. I figured maybe cuz there is a large Grand Prix/Am following in here...

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
Hopefully he'll show up at a cruise night somewhere in the spring..... then you can hit him with your GTO lol.

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Reaction score
where on 90 was this? by our house? did it have tints all the way around???? there is one running around by me that i see all the time.

OP
SirMarco

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
Yeah it was pretty much from a little past Woodfield Mall till I got off at Beverly Rd. He had tints all around. I hope I do see his ass again...

SmokedGTP87

Reaction score
whats funny is a few weeks ago the same kid was in the car with a friend and tried racing me and tried getting me on the express way off river road. drove like a douche bag

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom