• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Mark's Marauder Build

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
I can't say I'm amazed by any of this after my conversations with that shop's owner.
Talked to him for probably an hour on the phone trying to get him to straighten his tune out, 45 minutes of which he spent sucking himself off. The other 15 he spent trying to get me to bring the car to him so he could really get into my wallet.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
I can't say I'm amazed by any of this after my conversations with that shop's owner.
Talked to him for probably an hour on the phone trying to get him to straighten his tune out, 45 minutes of which he spent sucking himself off. The other 15 he spent trying to get me to bring the car to him so he could really get into my wallet.

I havent named names, nor will I.

Just PM me if you want to know.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Why the need to protect the shit head that did the work Zack?

Its definately a DR supercharger kit so I'm assuming.......

On the other hand DR charges ALOT more than $6800.00 to fuck you over, so who is it?

Just talked to Mark the owner, and it was 4 thousand something, not the 6800 he originally told me.

Im sure someone at the shop just had a bad day or something.....Ive had them too.

I am not naming names because at the end of the day we are all human and shit happens.

I always seem to end up with the cars that had 'bad days' and my frustration comes out on these forums.

We can only move forward from here. The car will leave perfect making the power it should, and this will all be forgotten. ;)

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Doing the Fuel System today.

Gonna be a bit of a brain twister mounting the Walbro 400, which is definitely not a drop-in. Since we are using a relatively 'new and untested' pump, Im making a provision on the framerail (and in the fuel line plumbing) to add an external Walbro GSS 392 if we need it on the dyno.

Im not gonna waste Mark's dyno money, or his and my time guessing it will be enough.
Not gonna cost anything either, just have to run a 12v wire to that area and drill a ground wire into the frame.

Check back later for pics.

RacerX

Regular
Nov 3, 2010
Bad day or not, they could have taken a minute or two to clean the metal hanging off of the cut edges in the oil pan. This is why some of us need to be OCD and document every bolt turned and every ring filed so we know where we are, what we've done and where we're going. Nice work as usual Zack. Keep you're chin up, as much as you grumble, this is what you like to do, fix problems! :D

Mike

Oct 12, 2010
Yeah I hear ya.

The cobra owners who wear flip flops and have no clue, and the Geritol swallowing check writing Marauder owners think the 'big names' are heros and can do no wrong.

Im always nailed to the cross for telling the truth.
Everyone who has banned me from their forum or called me a pot stirring asshole can go shove a fucking fence pole up their mother fucking ass.

Fuck you you FUCKING FUCKS. :mad:

Tell us how you really feel :eek: :D

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Ok got the back end of the fuel system done.

The Walbro 400 is a breeze to install, just need grind some metal away at the bottom of the hanger to allow the fuel sock the room needed to be installed.
You will notice I had to use a fuel pump sleeve to take up the space between the pump body and the hanger. Just use the one hose clamp at the bottom and the cable ties further up. Solid as a rock!

50 bucks worth of submersible fuel hose is necessary lol. I bet I could save money in the future by using a silicone vacuum line as the return line down to the bottom.
On this pump, I actually soldered the wires directly to the pump terminals.....no chance of ever coming off that way.

I plan on wrapping up the entire intercooler circuit tomorrow, then start assembling the engine Monday. The heads are done waiting to be picked up.

100_3128.jpg

100_3129.jpg

100_3130.jpg

100_3131.jpg

100_3132.jpg

100_3133.jpg

I ended up using a hard tube adapter on the return line, contrary to the incorrect part I had listed in the .pdf I made. I will revise that another time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info