• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Marauder Turbo Project Thread

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
All my new parts come in tomorrow so ill be able to mount the turbo, build a turbo bracket and complete the pipe from the ac compressor to the turbo flange.
I may wait to make the downpipe until after the car is painted and the fenders/liners are back on..(for fitment purposes)
I have a 76mm ceramix bearing/water cooled turbo from Comp.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
I approve of this. This is cool as hell, also glad to see you're bringing the car back to life.

On A side note, I want to see pictures of the '59 Caddy lol.

Here ya go:

Attachments

• 59c.jpg
    59c.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 592.jpg
    592.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 211

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Coming along nice Zack! Making piping sucks, period lol. I can't even remember how much time i had into my pie cut intercooler when i did the F1, but it was a lot. I've had the pleasure of doing more intercooler setups and will be doing my turbo kit as well as another over the winter, should be a wonderful time hahaha. Can't wait to see this thing finished up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info