TV Manifest

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Anyone watched Manifest? Just started watching a couple weeks ago and halfway through season 3. Not great, but entertaining. Show is about a plane that leaves Jamaica for NYC, hits some turbulence along the way, and when they arrive in NYC 5 years went by, but for the passengers it seemed like a 3 hour flight.

Seasons 1 & 2 are on Netflix.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Just listening to this in the background while my fiance watches stresses me out. lol There's way too much build up to such a weak ending in every episode I've actually watched so far. Then it just jumps into the next end of the world situation in a matter of seconds. I can't do it.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
1-2 on netflix, nbc hosted 3rd? seems netflix is in talks to make a season 4 and buy it all since it went up to #1 on netflix. which is why i'm watching it now - suggested and i put it on for background.

and background is all it is worth. finishing off s2, would need to be pretty bored to fire up s3 if it becomes available on netflix. the story isn't all that compelling, and some of the acting/characters is just silly. like you would not believe any real person would make such ridiculous decisions or think or prioritize things in the silly ways they do, like these are flat caricatures of people moving a story from A to B but many a time i question who would act in such a way and as a result the characters just seem naive, simple, and annoying.

Reactions: v6buicks
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info