Netflix Making a Murderer Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
That bonfire must've been out of control :rofl:
I know they dumped all kinds of trash in there but still.

A wood fire burns at a temperature of between 800 and 900 degrees centigrade. In a crematorium where a body is supposed to be fully reduced to ash, the temperatures are considerably higher, varying from 1100 to 1500 degrees centigrade. Even in this situation, the bones are not fully decomposed and the large fragments are then ground up in the final preparation.

We're talking about two men whose combined IQ is <180
I'm sure they knew exactly how to proceed with covering up their tracks.

rYeicg.gif

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
why would they? the white house has the proper response. it is a state issue and a retrial would be proper not a simple pardon. particularly for steven.

question is, would blood on blood have questioned the white house stance if the president was white?

As the news reported the WH gave the proper response and is staying out of this case.

As per your question; especially white, purple, red, orange, green, as along as the skin color aligns with the criminal, stated the criminal could have been his son and the opportunity offers a platform to impose personal agendas.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
It's been disappointing to watch this all along, not even for the fact that it happened but rather that it's been so hard to fix. Even with a lawyer who seemed pitted against his own client from the start, Dassey couldn't get a re-trial. At least you can argue merits of Avery's trial but Dassey's is just a travesty.

On top of all that, I fail to understand how the state's prosecutor can state Avery is the sole killer once he realizes Dassey isn't going to be a credible witness and then the same prosecutor immediately tries Dassey for the same crime despite those statements.

One of Steven's lawyers (Dean Strang) summed it up perfectly: "Most of what ails our criminal justice system lie in unwarranted certitude on the part of police officers and prosecutors and defense lawyers and judges and jurors that they are getting it right. That they are simply right. Just a tragic lack of humility in everyone who participates in our criminal justice system"

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I can't typically get my wife to binge watch shows, but she had no problem with this one. It is kind of heart breaking what happened to Dassey. Especially when he asks when he can go back to school during that interview. It is clear that the kid does not understand what is going on at all. Those cops should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for taking advantage of that kid. It is disgusting and I hope those cops lose sleep over it every night for the rest of their worthless lives.

I still don't even understand how Dassey is doing any time at all. There is not one shred of evidence that he was involved...not a single piece. How in the fuck can he be found guilty of anything? I feel like I missed something, but I doubt it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info