Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So for whatever reason, I've been obsessed with going through this show start to finish much like I do w/ The Office. I've probably gone through all 7 season (while skipping some episodes and fast forwarding) 3 times in the past few months? And while this show for sure remains one of the best of the decade...I've come to the following conclusion:

With the exception of a few scenes, this show is at its absolute worst when its focused on storylines outside the office - doesn't matter which characters. Don's womanizing is so boring and predicable with each one...and it gets worse later with Linda Cardellini, which I cant stand and FF through whenever they're interacting. I know its for the purpose of driving home who he is as a person, but its just insufferable.

When the show stays in the office with all those characters, its fantastic and hard to beat. The characters are easy to relate with and you invest in them pretty quick (whether you love or hate them).

Ok, I'm done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mook
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list