Mac o/r h-pipe vs Mac Prochamber h-pipe

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
A pro-chamber functions closer to the way an X pipe does. It "tries" to create a vaccum to help pull the exhaust. It will be a pretty decent gain versus just an off road pipe. If cost is an issue, I would personally just do a cat back and hold off till I can get the prochamber. Even just from a sound stand point. Just my $0.02.

B

BeBeSpArKLeSvT

Well I payed 169 for a prochamber (prochamber should have been 269 and a "coated" o/r h-pipe was 169)...hehe they gave me the wrong box.....oops for them, yay for me...... forgot the MIL's and stock mufflers for now.....We'll see that and my clutch are being installed today should get the car back tonight!!!!!!

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
BeBeSpArKLeSvT said:
Well I payed 169 for a prochamber (prochamber should have been 269 and a "coated" o/r h-pipe was 169)...hehe they gave me the wrong box.....oops for them, yay for me...... forgot the MIL's and stock mufflers for now.....We'll see that and my clutch are being installed today should get the car back tonight!!!!!!
without the MIL's you'll get a check engine light, so if you didn't know,
don't let it worry you ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info