đź”– Deals M12 FUEL 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit w/ 2 Batteries and Bag (2-Tool) $97.69

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Reactions: Fish

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
FYI was not aware they make 3 different sub models of the screwdriver

Milwaukee made three electric M12 1/4" hex screwdrivers:

2401-20: this deal; single speed; first screwdriver model released; lightest model; 175lbs of torque; least powerful screwdriver used for very precise work. Many complained that this screwdriver provided too little torque; this model goes on sale a lot

2402-20: 2-speed gearbox brushless (fuel version); heaviest model; 325lbs of torque which many indicated was "too much tool" to be used as a screwdriver

2406-20: 2-speed gearbox; 275lbs of torque; last model released; this model rarely goes on sale; is considered a good hybrid between the precision of 2401 and the power of 2402. From what I've read most consider this the preferred M12 screwdriver to get.

If you have the need for lighter torque precision screw driving operations it's a pretty good tool for what it does and the fact that it comes with two M12 batteries and a charger makes this a pretty good deal.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Fish Fish
FYI was not aware they make 3 different sub models of the screwdriver

I saw it at HD when I was there on Sunday and passed on it. However, after reading the second post, I probably will get it since it is more akin to what I really would be using it for. Kids toys, electronics, so on and so forth. IDK if it has the least amount of torque. If I need more vroom vroom, the Ryobi brushless impact driver is coming out. Sounds like Im going across the street after work to HD.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I saw it at HD when I was there on Sunday and passed on it. However, after reading the second post, I probably will get it since it is more akin to what I really would be using it for. Kids toys, electronics, so on and so forth. IDK if it has the least amount of torque. If I need more vroom vroom, the Ryobi brushless impact driver is coming out. Sounds like Im going across the street after work to HD.
I have the lower one and I can tell you it is the perfect torque for that. I use it constantly for those reasons. pop it to the lowest setting and it barely torques those tiny screws into the plastic and doesnt tear them apart. It also has enough power to drill 3 1/2" screws into a wall on highest, but don't expect it to do many lol

also get some Milwaukee PH1 screw bits. they are awesome.

Reactions: Fish

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
I have the lower one and I can tell you it is the perfect torque for that. I use it constantly for those reasons. pop it to the lowest setting and it barely torques those tiny screws into the plastic and doesnt tear them apart. It also has enough power to drill 3 1/2" screws into a wall on highest, but don't expect it to do many lol

also get some Milwaukee PH1 screw bits. they are awesome.
I have the fuel screwdriver because more powah but man, it's so overpowered for the little stuff. I should pick this up.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:rofl: almost bought the same one until I read that same post.

Should’ve bought the original post deal but slept like an idiot. Doubt they’re going to do that fuck up again. Although, people are saying if you try to cancel a partial order now, HD will now only do a full cancel/refund now.

i just kept the ratchet anyways.

and ive used it more than the drill and driver soooo :rofl:

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Home Depot has more M12 and M18 stuff for todays deal of the day.

Reactions: GTPpower
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info