• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Lunch

S

shadownight

Ok people I think this is going to be our regular place to eat lunch at so who is up for it this week?????.......Paul,Hale,Lord?.......... anyone?. God...... the tocos there are the best :D let me know what time. I know Paul you got a day off so what time you want to meet there so I can pay you for the Decals you orderd for me thanks.

if I go..... one or two beers for me :eek: starting today Lupita and me are going to start to go to the gym....... got to look good for next year. :rolleyes:

ulises :D

2002SilverGTP

Reaction score
once again i am not working thursday so lunch and dinner and a whole lot of beer sounds good to me. uli only 2 beers WEAK. lift the 12 ounce curls to get in shape for next year.

paul
2002SilverGTP

gtphale

Reaction score
I'm in for lunch can't do the whole day again though. Only get so many call offs and then get the axe. But lunch sounds good what time guys?

S

shadownight

Originally posted by 2002SilverGTP@Nov 17 2003, 07:52 PM
uli only 2 beers WEAK.  lift the 12 ounce curls to get in shape for next year.

paul
2002SilverGTP
:p yeah only two .......maybe three :eek: :D I think I did too much curls this past weekend ;) :p and had some nice beers like this on pic here :eek: :rolleyes:

ulises B)

S

shadownight

Originally posted by gtphale@Nov 18 2003, 12:28 AM
I'm in for lunch can't do the whole day again though. Only get so many call offs and then get the axe. But lunch sounds good what time guys?
Hale I say around 12pm what do you think?....... or any time is good for me.

ulises

I

imported_admin

sure you do... where is my stoke smiley.. that is the only one I liked...

gtphale

Reaction score
hey goto sleep before I crash the site, and keep you up for about two more hours.

S

shadownight

Originally posted by gtphale@Nov 18 2003, 03:00 AM
hey goto sleep before I crash the site, and keep you up for about two more hours.
:eek: :eek:

ulises

2002SilverGTP

Reaction score
noon lunch it is and if everything goes as planned i will have the new decals with me.

paul
2002SilverGTP

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
Damn....Maybe the next thursday I off I can go out with you guys....Which would be Dec. 4th...Hale and I are taking vacation time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom