• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Lunch

S

shadownight

ok people lets try it again ....who is up 4 M & D Thursday at 12 noon sharp?
let me know. thanks

ulises

dsk727

Reaction score
wish you guys went there for dinner, that I could go for, for tacos!

but no lunch, too far away for my 45 minute lunch break he he :)

I

imported_admin

Hey denise.. Maybe I can meet you.. what time you get out of work...

If I go.. it won't be until like 2pm

S

shadownight

Originally posted by dsk727@Nov 11 2003, 09:46 AM
wish you guys went there for dinner, that I could go for, for tacos!

but no lunch, too far away for my 45 minute lunch break he he :)
what time can you make it?

Hey denise.. Maybe I can meet you.. what time you get out of work...

If I go.. it won't be until like 2pm

If you guys are going to make it around 2pm I might still hang around if Paul is going. :D last time we were there at 2:30 pm till about 6:15 pm or so...... might do it again dont know yet ...... will let you guys know tomorrow.

ulises

dsk727

Reaction score
well I don't get out of work til 4:30, then with the drive I doubt I would make it til after 5:00..

steve might make it sooner... as he has his car back finally( B) :lol: :) :) :)!!!!) and can meet you guys up there!

Denise :)

2002SilverGTP

Reaction score
Originally posted by shadownight@Nov 11 2003, 03:51 PM
If you guys are going to make it around 2pm I might still hang around if Paul is going. :D  last time we were there at 2:30 pm till about 6:15 pm or so...... might do it again dont know yet ...... will let you guys know tomorrow.
i can be there anytime im not working thursday so whenever. start with a liquid lunch and then tacos a little later sounds like a good time.

paul
2002SilverGTP

2002SilverGTP

Reaction score
also hale dont forget to come and pick up the present shadownight and i have for you. shadownight i think its time he gets another clue.

paul
2002SilverGTP

gtphale

Reaction score
let me know what time you guys are going to be up there. that way I know how to sleep . If its for dinner i'll sleep till 3 or 4 or whenever you guys decide to met up.If its for lunch then i'll just come and hang at luch with you guys.

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
Sounds yummy but like Denise I can't go till about the same time she would get out there!!

S

shadownight

Originally posted by 2002SilverGTP@Nov 11 2003, 01:39 PM
also hale dont forget to come and pick up the present shadownight and i have for you.  shawonight i think its time he gets another clue.

paul
2002SilverGTP
ok......next clue. it gets hot and you need it for the car... :eek: ;)

ulises ;)

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
Well I would like to go up there for dinner and meet up with everyone. I don't get home until around 6pm, if that's ok with peeps....Or I can just go there stright from work.

dsk727

Reaction score
steve said he would be game for dinner there around 5:30 or 6pm.. So if people want to go for dinner Steve and I are in.

gtphale

Reaction score
so were doing dinner????Works for me either way. John,Uli and Paul if you guys want to come over around 230 or so come on over I have beer here and John can get his ass handed to him in madden.

dsk727

Reaction score
Okay so what time are we meeting for dinner tomorrow? 6pm work for everyone? I should be able to make it there by then coming straight from work. Hopefully traffic isn't that bad! :(

gtphale

Reaction score
ok so nice curves,gets hot and needed on car,and something for a car? sounds like my intercooler you guys are great.............

Ok so what time is lunch??

S

shadownight

Originally posted by gtphale@Nov 13 2003, 02:14 AM
ok so nice curves,gets hot and needed on car,and something for a car? sounds like my intercooler you guys are great.............

Ok so what time is lunch??
:eek: .............................................................

:lol:

No.......... wonder what would happen if we did give you one :eek: :p . keep dreaming ;) :lol:

now ..... without it you cant make it a pair. you need two of them in order for the car to feel good and run great. what is it?

lunch well since every one wants to meet up for dinner its cool will be there at your house at 2:30pm. thanks

ulises :D

gtphale

Reaction score
man I have no clue at all. So are we doing dinner or lunch? If you guys want to come over after 2 that works.We can down some beers and chill. Then meet them for dinner. Up to you guys give me a call in the AM or post here. 630-742-7903

S

shadownight

sounds like a plan I'll give you a call.
dont worry Hale after this game is finished you might kick our ass :unsure: hope not. :)

ulises

dsk727

Reaction score
yes dinner at Mike and Denise's

6pm works I think for everyone...

See everyone tonight!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom