Lukes 2020

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Maybe Pressure Ratio Pressure Ratio and Jeffs FRC Jeffs FRC will extend the late night shenanigans to more TCG folks this season.

People can submit their applications and enrollment fee to me. I'll get them set up.

I'd be down, I figured out how to use my rolling antilag and shifts more consistently.

oh my. I love when you talk dirty like that. lol

The hit is where I give up so much land. The way the Cobb version works on my car doesn't really work. haha I need to play with it more and talk to the person I know at Cobb. See if we can get this worked out.

I will have to text you for the late-night weekend fun. Force you to spend some quality time with us. lol

Where do you live? I am of the mindset that we should have some more centrally located meets.

The northern peeps usually complain about southern meets and only a small handful would come "south". And by south, I mean south of 88. Until everyone is willing to travel where ever, meets will suffer low attendance. We enjoy our cars, I don't get why people don't want to cruise to spots that aren't 5 minutes from their house? ?‍♂️

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
People can submit their applications and enrollment fee to me. I'll get them set up.

oh my. I love when you talk dirty like that. lol

The hit is where I give up so much land. The way the Cobb version works on my car doesn't really work. haha I need to play with it more and talk to the person I know at Cobb. See if we can get this worked out.

I will have to text you for the late-night weekend fun. Force you to spend some quality time with us. lol

The northern peeps usually complain about southern meets and only a small handful would come "south". And by south, I mean south of 88. Until everyone is willing to travel where ever, meets will suffer low attendance. We enjoy our cars, I don't get why people don't want to cruise to spots that aren't 5 minutes from their house? ?‍♂️
Pm sent, Yeeeet!!

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Maybe Pressure Ratio Pressure Ratio and Jeffs FRC Jeffs FRC will extend the late night shenanigans to more TCG folks this season.
The during the week meets happen too early for a group of us to go out and do Mexico rolls. I wouldn't feel comfortable hitting up any highway at 9pm with 10-15 of us doing 160mph blasts repeatedly. Plus, I wake up around 4:30am so no fucking chance I'm staying out till 3am on a school night...my ass needs to be in bed by 10pm!!! lol

Reactions: BOTTLEFED

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The during the week meets happen too early for a group of us to go out and do Mexico rolls. I wouldn't feel comfortable hitting up any highway at 9pm with 10-15 of us doing 160mph blasts repeatedly. Plus, I wake up around 4:30am so no fucking chance I'm staying out till 3am on a school night...my ass needs to be in bed by 10pm!!! lol
I meant weekends for that.

Reactions: Jeffs FRC

Thread Info