Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Due to mother nature being a miserable cunt, and it being rather cold, rainy, and windy today, we are postponing the season opener until May 8th.

Pass the word along and start praying for some nicer weather next week.

Sorry guys.

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
Warned you guys but w/e. Sorry but next thursday will be worse. Its spring time what you expect?
giphy.gif

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
[MENTION=16]PANDA[/MENTION] yes. How much you? I just looked outside and it's just cloudy, then checked me crystal ball and shoed it raining in elgin. Then looked into the future and it showed clear but still cloudy around 8 pm. Looked into next week and it will be thunder storming in the elgin area next week thursday afternoon. SO yes it will be worse next week and your welcome.

And next week I'm gonna tell you all to stop questioning my diagnostics. And told ya so. I am the weather expert and I've done this for many many years so I know what I'm talking about. I even have a special app that I highly doubt anyone else does in the Chicago area.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
[MENTION=16]PANDA[/MENTION] yes. How much you? I just looked outside and it's just cloudy, then checked me crystal ball and shoed it raining in elgin. Then looked into the future and it showed clear but still cloudy around 8 pm. Looked into next week and it will be thunder storming in the elgin area next week thursday afternoon. SO yes it will be worse next week and your welcome.

And next week I'm gonna tell you all to stop questioning my diagnostics. And told ya so. I am the weather expert and I've done this for many many years so I know what I'm talking about. I even have a special app that I highly doubt anyone else does in the Chicago area.

:bowrofl:

How bout you come up to Lukes and buy me dinner when I am correct?

Thread Info