Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So I havent had the Charms since.........its probably been at least 20 years. I bought some during my last trip to the dark zone and..........my god, why did I ever give them up? I find that Im hankering for a bowl every hour of the day. Did they update the recipe to include sprinkles of cocaine?

I'm about to eat a bowl right now.

giphy.gif

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
im sorry but I’m about to piss on your cheerios(pun intended?) but...

I worked for General Mills for 7 years and if you saw what the equipment that runs that cereal looks like you’d never eat it again, the way they clean that equipment is borderline disgusting And I don’t know how they get away with that, I’m pretty sure they set the room conditions as dry as possible as not not get mold.

this applies to CTC and lucky charms

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I worked for General Mills for 7 years and if you saw what the equipment that runs that cereal looks like you’d never eat it again, the way they clean that equipment is borderline disgusting And I don’t know how they get away with that, I’m pretty sure they set the room conditions as dry as possible as not not get mold.

This is the same as seeing "have you seen how they make chicken nuggets!?!"

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112 and IZZy

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt

I have seen this type of equipment and it doesn't bother me. My dad worked for a company that manufactured that type of equipment and sold it to cereal and other food companies.

Jamesv82

Addict
TCG Premium
Mar 9, 2017

No different then working in a restaurant kitchen and people keep going out.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
I have seen this type of equipment and it doesn't bother me. My dad worked for a company that manufactured that type of equipment and sold it to cereal and other food companies.
But have you seen it after it has run thousands of lbs of slimey sugary CTC and then it only gets blown out with air and some wipes and GMI calls it clean? Lol

4568C5AA-8299-47B1-9115-13A729FDBD18.gif

• Haha
Reactions: LikeABauce302
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info