Lucky Charms

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
So I havent had the Charms since.........its probably been at least 20 years. I bought some during my last trip to the dark zone and..........my god, why did I ever give them up? I find that Im hankering for a bowl every hour of the day. Did they update the recipe to include sprinkles of cocaine?

I'm about to eat a bowl right now.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
I had a bowl of Capn Crunch like a year or two ago, my favorite cereal next to Lucky Charms.

I fucking hated it and I hate myself. Threw the rest of the box away.

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
Cap'n Crunch mouth, omg. Fuck that...

We recently revisited Apple Jack's.... Legit...

Our other staples are CTC and Frosted Flakes....

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
I Iike frosted shredded wgeat

cap42

Restoration Hell
Reaction score
Reese's Puffs are the bomb! I have gone back and forth on buying other nostalgic brands like Frosted flakes, Cheerios and many others like Lucky Charms. None seem to hold my interest more than a bowl full.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I keep CTC on hand almost always. But I'm for sure going back for another box of Charms this week.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
I legitimately CAN NOT control myself with cereal, so we don't keep it in the house. Haven't had any form of cereal in probably 5-6 years. I can eat 1200 calories worth of CTC, basically 100% sugar/diabeetus fuel, without even batting an eye.

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Cant remember the last time I had a bowel of cereal. It honestly has to be 12-15yrs.
My go to were Lucky Charms, Capt Crunch and Fruity Pebbles. The Fruity Pebbles you have to eat them fast as shit or only pour a little at a time. They get soggy fast as fuck

Jamesv82

Reaction score
We usually have frosted flakes or cherrios in the house then it's either froot loops or CTC. So at any given time 2 different boxes that last a week.

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
im sorry but I’m about to piss on your cheerios(pun intended😂) but...

I worked for General Mills for 7 years and if you saw what the equipment that runs that cereal looks like you’d never eat it again, the way they clean that equipment is borderline disgusting And I don’t know how they get away with that, I’m pretty sure they set the room conditions as dry as possible as not not get mold.

this applies to CTC and lucky charms

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I worked for General Mills for 7 years and if you saw what the equipment that runs that cereal looks like you’d never eat it again, the way they clean that equipment is borderline disgusting And I don’t know how they get away with that, I’m pretty sure they set the room conditions as dry as possible as not not get mold.

this applies to CTC and lucky charms
This is the same as seeing "have you seen how they make chicken nuggets!?!"

IZZy