Lt platform injectors

YingYangY87thang

Reaction score
Ok so I did my diggin and all it brings up is performance stuff and no specs that I want but I'll bet someone here knows.

What's the difference in injectors in these lt engines? I see there's low flow I'm guessing for the 5.3, nominal flow and high flow I'm guessing for the lt4? Do these interchange? Should I have ordered the high flows instead of nominal for my 6.2 for e85? What are the rates and will I possibly need to tune for the nominal set I ordered? I wish I'd have looked closer instead of just pulling the trigger on what "fit" it's got the long crank issue and just a hint of stumble on idle and I'm gonna guess the tsb for the orings is the culprit and if I'm gonna go to the trouble I want as much injector in it as it'll take since I'm still tryin to decide if its just cold or if its white smoke comin out the pipe and I'm in for heads and might as well do a cam and dod delete while I'm at it if that's the case. Also what all will I need if it's just injectors? Intake gaskets and maybe the rail feed lines?

Also is that lip on the throttle body what everyone is porting out? Is there any gains across cam timing stuff? I'm still gettin a handle on this different ecm but a lil up top in the driver demand and a little timing down low seems to be where its at to add good torque across the board?

17 ltz 6.2 with 100k on it. cold air is on still need to do exhaust, flex fuel sensor, laser iridiums and taylor 409s. Alot of questions I know but I can't think of any better place to ask Snapchat-1846400172.jpg

OP
YingYangY87thang

YingYangY87thang

Reaction score
By the way if anybodys diggin for this the 12668393s the l86 comes with are 118.7 lbs/hr and the 12668394 was 121.7 in the vette file I dug up. Hardly any difference so probably why nobody has much to say on it.

These things make sick horsepower just opened up and let loose tho. It's no wonder it costs what it does to play with em.

OP
YingYangY87thang

YingYangY87thang

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if a guy wants to get serious it involves big money in lingenfelter stuff, bigger pumps, fuel lobe on the cam, I probably should just leave it alone and drop the flex sensor in it. I gotta remember I'm screwin around in vette territory and none of that ever comes cheap.

I was more impressed at the gains in just the intake exhaust and heavy wires. Struggled to get to 35 lbs on the maf before and the e92 is all sorts of fun to play with. Granted it was cold as balls that day.

My 3800 still puts down a bigger torque number tho Snapchat-99253732.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom