NEW RIDE LS7/T56 swapped 81 Bu

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Entered a hat race and with a horseshoe up my ass made it to the finals just to do the longest burnout I’ve ever done. It. Was. Awesome.

The yellow car was round one, I chased. Round two I sat against a car that left early (no reason to post it lol) and rd 3 was the epic 150’ burnout lol.

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
Just a little update. I’ve always wanted under Glo type lights so I put these on. I’m completely cheesing over it lol.

5BE6E07F-7F35-422A-9EDC-D13F706A2C14.jpeg

611C3688-99D6-4B5E-8FD1-66670F610C95.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Just a little update. I’ve always wanted under Glo type lights so I put these on. I’m completely cheesing over it lol.

View attachment 126095

View attachment 126096

Heard that adds 50whp lol, looks good dude.
Its funny how they say history repeats itself, that is so true with modding vehicles. I had neons (neon tubes) under my lowrider back in 1998
That fad went away then came back again years later. Other shit as well that I cant think of right now

Reactions: Great White Drake

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
Heard that adds 50whp lol, looks good dude.
Its funny how they say history repeats itself, that is so true with modding vehicles. I had neons (neon tubes) under my lowrider back in 1998
That fad went away then came back again years later. Other shit as well that I cant think of right now
I always thought it was cool. It wasn’t a fad in my heart lol

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
When is this thing getting the T-56 swap like the title says?

:rofl: I just thought the t-56 was so cool in the car. You don't see many of these cars with a banger in it.

I also think the stance is pretty legit as it sits on the new wheels. I like a more level look than a major rake. But I also get wanting to get rid of the wheel gap up front. The car always looks on-point. Always a body style people say they wished they had. And cars like this are why people have those feelings.

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
When is this thing getting the T-56 swap like the title says?

:rofl: I just thought the t-56 was so cool in the car. You don't see many of these cars with a banger in it.

I also think the stance is pretty legit as it sits on the new wheels. I like a more level look than a major rake. But I also get wanting to get rid of the wheel gap up front. The car always looks on-point. Always a body style people say they wished they had. And cars like this are why people have those feelings.
That’s a great compliment thanks!

Reactions: Pressure Ratio

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
i was asking paul for years about unloading them and he never would. and then when he finally did, i wasnt ready. lol oh well.

at least you got em. and damn they look sexy. has to be one of the best looking wheels for a gbody ever. (next to centerline telstars which are also impossible to find in the right size)

now, im wondering about your old wheels and look on the white car.... but not in love with those. even though they do look okay. i would suggest holding onto those though as a second set if ever needed.

Reactions: Great White Drake

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I've heard he has a small stockpile of them. They are good looking wheels. Billet Specialties now makes a similarly styled wheel called the Dominator.
Billet has been making some sick rims the last 2yrs. They finally got on board with the bigger rims (26" and 28") and they are killing the game right now.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I've heard he has a small stockpile of them. They are good looking wheels. Billet Specialties now makes a similarly styled wheel called the Dominator.
the rears dont have the same look like MTs did. that the sucky part. their dominators look the same on all four corners. and appears off to me.

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
I looked it up and you’re right, they’re damn near the same wheel except billet copied the mt pro 5 design. Mine are et drags, basically the same the only difference I can tell is the webbing by the stud holes. Now I wonder which mt wheel came out first and is harder to find?

AF471CBF-ABCE-4672-AAF3-E07F31DEC26F.png

6FCF13C9-3F04-4C80-9326-458DF3E3D18D.png

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Thread Info