TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
1688155953410.png

:trump:

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
So they are back in stock? Those fuckers have been like gold the last few months if you had one to sell
What kinda computer is it it now, junkyard?

Holley is a bunch of dickheads. I ordered directly through their site a month ago and they said it was shipping June 25th. Then they pushed it back when the 25th rolled around. I read in the Facebook groups that Holley will ship available units to the big distributors like Summit/Jegs first, even if they have a bunch of backorders on their own site. Lo and behold, I checked Summit and they had a few in stock - so I cancelled with Holley and ordered through Summit. Got the tracking number within 24 hours.

It's an OEM truck computer(iirc) right now. I didn't want to bother with trying to get an HPtuners setup and retune it.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Holley is a bunch of dickheads. I ordered directly through their site a month ago and they said it was shipping June 25th. Then they pushed it back when the 25th rolled around. I read in the Facebook groups that Holley will ship available units to the big distributors like Summit/Jegs first, even if they have a bunch of backorders on their own site. Lo and behold, I checked Summit and they had a few in stock - so I cancelled with Holley and ordered through Summit. Got the tracking number within 24 hours.

It's an OEM truck computer(iirc) right now. I didn't want to bother with trying to get an HPtuners setup and retune it.
Summit, Jegs and other big places didnt have them either for some time. Glad to see that shit might be getting back to normal

Thread Info