• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

LS1M breaks AGAIN.

thebullfrog

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a better power/ serial cable for the LS1M? My SECOND cable just broke for no reason. In fact I was actually looking at the screen when it suddenly went T.O. Tracked the problem down to the cable coming apart. The cable that was tucked up inder the dash not making contact with anything. Then when I unplugged the AC adapter, that cheap ass thing broke too. This is the second cable I've had go bad on me. Mark was great about replacing it the first time (and my Palm that had the screen go bad). But I'm a little pissed right now and don't want another crappy cable. Can someone point me in the direction I need to look for a better cable? I've looked and haven't been able to find anything that looks like it'll work.

thebullfrog

Reaction score
My OBD interface cable is fine. It seems pretty well made. The problem is the charger/ serial cable that comes with the palm.

I'm actually debating just getting a better palm with better cables, or just selling the whole thing and buying an Aeroforce instead.

Silvapain

Reaction score
Whoops. Read your post too fast, and misunderstood which cable it was. Sorry.

Silvapain

Reaction score
Hey, hit me up if you decide to sell your LS1M. I've been thinking about getting one anyways.

thebullfrog

Reaction score
Np. I'll let you know. I love the thing honestly, but I want something that can stay in the car on a more permanent basis. An Aeroforce would work a bit better than that, and I wouldn't have to worry about breaking the damn cable all the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom