Lowest mileage 2004 Cobra you will ever find!!!

Due to not having time to properly finish this car and some of life's other circumstances I'm putting my Cobra up for sale. It is a 2004 Redfire Cobra with only 782.1 miles on it. This car is the closest thing you'll get to being able to buy yourself a new 2004 Cobra three years too late.

List of mods includes:
*2.2 Kenne Bell @ 20 psi. Car has not been run with the new blower yet.
*Metco 6lb lower pulley
*BBK Longtube headers
*BBK catted x-pipe
*Magnaflow Cat-back
*Tubular k-member
*MGW orange shifter
*rear seat delete
*will include a boost-a-pump that is not yet installed. I was going to do twin GT pumps instead.
* Lower intake tapped and plumbed for methanol injection, nozzle shoots into the lower intake under the intercooler.
*Accufab single blade throttle body
*SCT flasher married to the car
*maybe a few other small mods I missed.

The car is not completely done, but it is really close. Theres just some small loose ends to tie up before it can be driven, so it will need to be trailered home instead of being driven. All it really needs is to have some camber plates installed and the front end aligned. The car has been out of alignment quite a bit since the tubular k-member was installed. It will also need to be dynoed to get the tune right since the car is running on the generic SCT canned tune.
I was going to ask for over 35k if I had the car finished. Since it is not done I'll knock a few grand off and ask $33,000 for it. After doing a small amount of work to this car someone will be pretty much be buying themselves a brand new 04 Cobra with close to 600 rwhp.

And before anyone asks I wont be parting anything off the car.

Attachments

• Cobra1.jpg
    Cobra1.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 425
  • cobra5.jpg
    cobra5.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 424
  • cobra6.jpg
    cobra6.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 425
  • cobra7.jpg
    cobra7.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 420
  • cobra8.jpg
    cobra8.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 423

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I've seen this car on one or two of my trips down to borrow a trailer or buy a bedliner.

Anyone who knows me on this list knows I'm NOT a "New" Mustang guy.( I desperately miss my 69 428 mach 1, however)
All I can say about this car is -
WHOA ! !

Yeah, I took notice. It's NEW.

Personally, I think your silly for selling it, but more power to the buyer.

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
I just have to ask! Why would you put all this money into the car and not even enjoy it? Hell.... you don't even know if your combo works? If you didn't plan on driving it I would've just left it alone with plastic on the seats and the window sticker..... I just don't understand......

I had too ask! I'm off your thread now adn GL with the sale.....

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Nov 17, 2005
i have a question too, sorry. why would you put an old style kb with the hbh oil system in a 700 mile car instead of getting a 2.8 or 2.8? and in 20 psi a little much for a 2.2? just curious??!!

I bought the blower about a month after I picked up the car in April 2005. Back then old style KB with the catch can were growing on trees.

20 psi isnt too much for the 2.2.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Unreal...only 782 miles. You're right, I doubt anybody will find one like this out there. Lots of really good stuff (to go fast) in this car too. :biggthump

A question if I may. Who tapped the lower intake for the meth or did you do that yourself?

Nice ride, GL with the sale. You're going to make somebody very happy.

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Nov 17, 2005
Engine bay looks a tad weathered to only have 780 miles? Anyone agree?

No, I don't agree with you. There was a light layer of dust covering the engine bay when I took these pics.
Theres absolutely nothing wrong with this car and if you read the posts above some of these people here have seen the car. If there was something wrong with it they would of roasted my ass here already.

Thread Info