Lowest mileage 2004 Cobra you will ever find!!!

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Reaction score
Due to not having time to properly finish this car and some of life's other circumstances I'm putting my Cobra up for sale. It is a 2004 Redfire Cobra with only 782.1 miles on it. This car is the closest thing you'll get to being able to buy yourself a new 2004 Cobra three years too late.

List of mods includes:
*2.2 Kenne Bell @ 20 psi. Car has not been run with the new blower yet.
*Metco 6lb lower pulley
*BBK Longtube headers
*BBK catted x-pipe
*Magnaflow Cat-back
*Tubular k-member
*MGW orange shifter
*rear seat delete
*will include a boost-a-pump that is not yet installed. I was going to do twin GT pumps instead.
* Lower intake tapped and plumbed for methanol injection, nozzle shoots into the lower intake under the intercooler.
*Accufab single blade throttle body
*SCT flasher married to the car
*maybe a few other small mods I missed.

The car is not completely done, but it is really close. Theres just some small loose ends to tie up before it can be driven, so it will need to be trailered home instead of being driven. All it really needs is to have some camber plates installed and the front end aligned. The car has been out of alignment quite a bit since the tubular k-member was installed. It will also need to be dynoed to get the tune right since the car is running on the generic SCT canned tune.
I was going to ask for over 35k if I had the car finished. Since it is not done I'll knock a few grand off and ask $33,000 for it. After doing a small amount of work to this car someone will be pretty much be buying themselves a brand new 04 Cobra with close to 600 rwhp.

And before anyone asks I wont be parting anything off the car.

Attachments

zenriddles

Orange Man GOOD ! ! !
Reaction score
I've seen this car on one or two of my trips down to borrow a trailer or buy a bedliner.

Anyone who knows me on this list knows I'm NOT a "New" Mustang guy.( I desperately miss my 69 428 mach 1, however)
All I can say about this car is -
WHOA ! !

Yeah, I took notice. It's NEW.

Personally, I think your silly for selling it, but more power to the buyer.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
All I can say is Wow! Someone will be a very happy nearly new Cobra owner. How could you possibly have put so few miles on the car? Good luck with the sale.

Stangfreak91

Reaction score
I just have to ask! Why would you put all this money into the car and not even enjoy it? Hell.... you don't even know if your combo works? If you didn't plan on driving it I would've just left it alone with plastic on the seats and the window sticker..... I just don't understand......

I had too ask! I'm off your thread now adn GL with the sale.....

TaintedSnake01

Tainted Racing
Reaction score
Just one question, Where did you get that rear seat delete kit!!! that is bad ass!!

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Reaction score
i have a question too, sorry. why would you put an old style kb with the hbh oil system in a 700 mile car instead of getting a 2.8 or 2.8? and in 20 psi a little much for a 2.2? just curious??!!

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Reaction score
i have a question too, sorry. why would you put an old style kb with the hbh oil system in a 700 mile car instead of getting a 2.8 or 2.8? and in 20 psi a little much for a 2.2? just curious??!!
I agree, why put the old one on there?? But Mike, you can run up to 25 lbs safely and effeciently on the 2.2.

OP
Mean Mr Mustang

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Reaction score
I bought the blower about a month after I picked up the car in April 2005. Back then old style KB with the catch can were growing on trees.

20 psi isnt too much for the 2.2.

OP
Mean Mr Mustang

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Reaction score
+1
Just one question, Where did you get that rear seat delete kit!!! that is bad ass!!

good luck with the sale!

Some guy was selling them on e-bay a few years ago. This guy would make the seat delete just about any way you wanted to, and the price was really good also. I think mine was only about 150 dollars or so.

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Reaction score
ttt for a sick car..have met in person(great guy)...gl on the sale!!

gnxs

Corn-Fed Goodness
Reaction score
Unreal...only 782 miles. You're right, I doubt anybody will find one like this out there. Lots of really good stuff (to go fast) in this car too. :biggthump

A question if I may. Who tapped the lower intake for the meth or did you do that yourself?

Nice ride, GL with the sale. You're going to make somebody very happy.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Reaction score
I bought the blower about a month after I picked up the car in April 2005. Back then old style KB with the catch can were growing on trees.

20 psi isnt too much for the 2.2.
COOL, THIS IS A SICK CAR AT A SICK PRICE. GOOD LUCK MAN!:headbang:

OP
Mean Mr Mustang

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Reaction score
Engine bay looks a tad weathered to only have 780 miles? Anyone agree?

No, I don't agree with you. There was a light layer of dust covering the engine bay when I took these pics.
Theres absolutely nothing wrong with this car and if you read the posts above some of these people here have seen the car. If there was something wrong with it they would of roasted my ass here already.

gnxs

Corn-Fed Goodness
Reaction score
Engine bay looks a tad weathered to only have 780 miles? Anyone agree?
:nono::cussing: Seems to be an inappropriate comment considering this is his For Sale thread and you're basing this on a picture.

cobraj

Reaction score
Wow, I thought my 4900 miles was low!

Gary101386

Just a GT...
Reaction score
good luck man, bad ass car.

take my word he is a honest man, top notch guy!

good luck again! Great car

wanna take a modded 01 GT in on a parcial trade? juss kidden

phorty

Reaction score
Nice to see that there are still some like these out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom