3800 lowering springs wanted

I

imported_1fastGTP

dont lower just the front.... i did that with my ssc springs at 1st with pogo eliminator... pshh i was bouncing like a damn kangaroo. im on stock struts so im not sure if that will make a huge difference. so you might as well just get them all around and toss some GTO spring blockers in back to help out a little.

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
I just lowered the front of my car with SSC springs and sold the rear SSC springs. I bought the antipogo washers, put new struts all the way around, nothing fancy just autozone struts. My car rides close to stock. Nothing rough, hardly any bouncing unlike my old Regal with Eighbach springs that thing bounced like a dawm honda :( I have a perfect drop. My car is even from front to back.

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
How many miles do you have on your car? Stock Struts?
[/b]

my car has 102k. i dont know if they are stock or not i bought the car may 2006 with 96,000 on her. im assuming they are. i wanted to get some stiffer ones too but i dont know how much of PITA they are to do.

so the question is should i lower just the front. one guy says no...the other says yes...someone help me :(

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I got a set of Intrigue Springs, 2 front monroe shocks, and 2 back kyb GR2's all with like 10-15K on them. They were taken off the car today as I went back to stock springs. Looking for $100 on the springs, and make me a offer on the shocks.

DSC_1131.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info