Lowered the TA/Photoshoot

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
Finally got around to lowering the TA yesterday and today. It was a PAIN IN THE ASS because of rust, so it took pretty much all of yesterday just get the front done.

Used a set of DMS Springs for a nice raked stance, some SLP Bilstien Shocks and a UMI single adjustable Panhard Rod.

Before:

Now:

OP
TransHed

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
Looks good now come over and put my springs on the jag k thanks
They probably wont be rusted like mine were. That was the hardest part. I ended up sawing off nut for the top of the both front shocks just get the boot off lol.

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Looks good, but you should have taken some non angled shots. It would have made the difference easier to see.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Looks good brosif... saw it on FB already but... definatley a good looking setup... PS, i spy my formula in your first before pic :D

T

The Beast

Looks good. My firehawk has H&R springs which has the perfect stance and my ws6 has eibach which way too low kinda looks like yours becareful with potholes. Your bird looks alot better without the 4x4 look.:fy:

OP
TransHed

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
Looks good. My firehawk has H&R springs which has the perfect stance and my ws6 has eibach which way too low kinda looks like yours becareful with potholes. Your bird looks alot better without the 4x4 look.:fy:
I actually have a few friends with Eibachs. They actually sits a bit lower in the back than mine does, but about the same in the front. Pretty much, more flat than raked.

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Reaction score
DICK

J/K but no really..lol

looks fuckin awesome man. congrats on makin it happen

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i love those rims looks awesome

transmaxed

Reaction score
Nice, car looks awesome lowered. I can't wait to lower my TA but the set-up I want is gonna run me at least a grand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom