LOTS of electric guitars for sale!

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Reaction score
Transparent Green Jackson DR3, chrome hardware, Floyd Rose trem, Duncan Designed pickups, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard. There are a few pretty hard dings but no damage other than clear/paint. $350
Serial # 9665088

Black ESP/LTD KH-202 (Kirk Hammett signature). Black hardware, Floyd Rose, Seymore Duncan Detonator bridge pickup, factory neck pickup, skull and crossbone inlays. Some chips in the clear/paint, one down to the wood. $350
Serial # W0516713

1974 Ebony Hohner Les Paul copy "Fretless Wonder copy" (NOT a Gibson). 100% stock from the factory except the tuners which are Klusen Deluxe (still have original tuners, they are included). Bolt on neck. Great condition. $350
Serial # 77839

ESP/LTD EC-50. 100% Stock. Was going to use for a refinish project but never got around to it. Some damage, nothing other than finish issues. Missing a tone knob, other is miscolored. Plays GREAT! $200
Serial # IR0328219

Last edited:

DynaSlim

Reaction score
I kept scrolling but didn't see what I've wanted :( I'll share this tho i got couple guitar buddies.

OP
SonicBlur

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Reaction score
Nice guitars. What country is that Jackson made?
They usually have a sticker or something saying that but mine doesn't. My research shows that they seem to have only made the Jackson DR3 in Transparent Green in Japan. So I am going to assume it from Japan, and that is a good thing.

OP
SonicBlur

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Reaction score
I kept scrolling but didn't see what I've wanted :( I'll share this tho i got couple guitar buddies.
No worries, I really appreciate the help if you can. BTW, are you looking for guitar in particular? I have 11 more guitars...these are just the few I seem to play the least so I wanted to sell them all and just buy one high-end guitar.

Ti28

Cupcake
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale! Unfortunately nothing peaked my interest.

OP
SonicBlur

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Reaction score
I have a lot of other guitars too, if you're looking for anything in particular, let me know. Just a forewarning, my other guitars are higher end and will be more expensive.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Needs some [MENTION=76]Ron Vogel[/MENTION] attention.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom