Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Just completed my second go through. Deciding to watch this came at the right time. I needed this show. Its been a rough 7 months and I needed to see this again.

Beyond that, a second viewing really lets you appreciate the small details, the characters, the relationships and truly appreciate the ending.

This is a show I'll watch again in a few years.

The conversation between Jack and his dad was powerful stuff.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
So......after all this time. Ive decided to acquire and give this series a try. Will report as I watch. Ive never watched this series and dont really know much about it other than people say they have more questions than answers after watching normally. Ill see if I can get the wife into it as well. :rofl:

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So......after all this time. Ive decided to acquire and give this series a try. Will report as I watch. Ive never watched this series and dont really know much about it other than people say they have more questions than answers after watching normally. Ill see if I can get the wife into it as well. :rofl:

Netflix it. Entire thing is there.

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
There is still so much to see and learn going through this again...little things I missed...foreshadows...connections....I dont remember season 2 being this rough but I know what comes after and I'm excited for more.

I only watched this show once and it was so long ago I barely remember what happened in the show so I'm going to miss a lot of those connections this time around I'm sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info