Lost Your Job? Hyundai Lets You Return Your New Car

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
To crowbar open the pocketbooks of newly thrifty shoppers, carmakers are getting more creative. For instance, if you finance a new Hyundai after Jan 3 and lose your job, supposedly the car maker will let you return your vehicle, with no further financial obligation, and no damage to your credit. Intriguing, but definitely one to scour the fine print on.

Mr Baytchos

Reaction score
Yeah they have been showing these commercials alot lately. It's kinda a bold sales move but my biggest question is if your worried about loosing your job should you really be thinking about buying a new car?

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
:eek:

wow.. didnt see that comming...

i guess they may take a few G hit, but they will just flip it over to the used lot real quick, certify it, and make almost the same money in the end... especially because used cars generally have higher intrest rates...

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
i havent really watched tv too much lately...its an interesting marketing ploy to say the least

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
i'm sure thats all in the fine print

Angus

Reaction score
but my biggest question is if your worried about loosing your job should you really be thinking about buying a new car?
what about those people that need a new car?

like me. My job is kinda floaty, but i needed to finance a new vehicle. If i would've known about this, I would have looked into it...

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
well i guess i'm getting a job at taco bell when the genesis coupe is out....then promptly spilling beans all over a customer.

EmersonHart13

John
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think if you quit you cannot return the car, layoff only, I think if you get fired you cannot get out of it either. Basically only downsizing or your company goes belly up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom