Looking to switch phone carriers. Looking for some real-world opinions.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
can you do a run by south eastern kentuck and let me know quick also
With T-Mobile you're fine as long as you're near the interstate (I-75 or I-64). Once you start getting away from them the signal drops quick. The g/f has T-Mobile and once we exit I-64 at Winchester and take the Bert T. Combs Mountain Parkway she drops signal about 10-15 miles in. I can pretty much watch video on my phone all the way down to Jackson (exit mountain parkway at KY-15 - Campton).

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Bidding on an 8-lug ā€˜burb on Greensboro NC so ??ā€ā™€ļø

well so kinda

1662136557570.png

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Because Iā€™m curious as to why you wouldnā€™t want to change. The more lines you add the more discounts you get. But your NPP discount may also be a contributing factor.

cuz it'll become more expensive
ya

i might just change today though so that i don't get hit with this 15/gb thing the next 4-5 days and then figure it out if im going to tmobile or xfinity- kinda leaning toward tmobile currently.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
also if i switch i lose my NPP discount :rofl:

View attachment 132963
Fuck. I did not know that you lose your employer discount if you went to unlimited. Iā€™m in the same position as you, grandfathered plan thatā€™s cheaper than their base unlimited since I have the employer discount.

With multiple lines you can do different unlimited plans on each one. So if you have four lines and only need the higher unlimited on one device, you can do that.

What Iā€™d like to know is if they honor veteranā€™s discount on the unlimited. If so, Iā€™ll just cancel my 20+ years account and have my dad open one in his name.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Fuck. I did not know that you lose your employer discount if you went to unlimited. Iā€™m in the same position as you, grandfathered plan thatā€™s cheaper than their base unlimited since I have the employer discount.

With multiple lines you can do different unlimited plans on each one. So if you have four lines and only need the higher unlimited on one device, you can do that.

What Iā€™d like to know is if they honor veteranā€™s discount on the unlimited. If so, Iā€™ll just cancel my 20+ years account and have my dad open one in his name.

i saw the veterans thing as an option while i just did this

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info