looking to by 03 cobra, whats it worth??

Bolek

Reaction score
Well guys I'm looking at buying a 03 Cobra in Sonic Blue with just under 60k miles on the odo (been driven in winter). The car is a one owner car owned by an older guy, bone stock. Tires are in decent shape, looks like they were replaced recently. What would be a good price for this car considering the miles? What should I look for or watch out for?

:headbang:

VenomousDSG

Born ready
Reaction score
20K at most, if brakes and everything are good. Plus there probably quite a bit of rust underneath if it was driven in the winter.

Id offer 18 and work from there.

OP
B

Bolek

Reaction score
^Thanks for the input, its hard finding some on of these cobras that are stock and unmolested.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Reaction score
with 60k i would think you need to be way under 20k. there are 20-30k mile cars doing 21-22k with decent mods. there is no reason to pay more for an "unmolested" 60k car. it is very easy to put a car back to stock

OP
B

Bolek

Reaction score
^It sure is, but this guy is older and from inspecting various parts, looks like they were never removed before. We will see how this works out :)

Unoid

Libertarian Massa
Reaction score
I've driven mine in winter and I can hardly find rusty underneath mine. Of course I wash undercarriage every 2 weeks in winter.

03lightning

boot scootin boogey
Reaction score
+1

PM MarkyD on here and talk to him about what he just got his sonic blue for and how many miles are on it and such

sonicblue2003

AKA 1SLOWFOX
Reaction score
shit in this economy i would let mine go for 20, and it only has 23,000 on it. like others said i would shoot low say 15 and then work from there. there is nothng wrong with cobra that has a pulley. u will probly end up doong it anyways. where is this car loc?

gtup1

Reaction score
May want to check out my 03 Anniversary before you buy. Never driven in weather with 13k miles. Red

sleepercobra

Reaction score
autoshowcase in carolstream had a 03 with 30k for $21,000. im sure you can talk them down to $20 out the door. unmolested stock cobra. 1 owner i believe

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
shit in this economy i would let mine go for 20, and it only has 23,000 on it. like others said i would shoot low say 15 and then work from there. there is nothng wrong with cobra that has a pulley. u will probly end up doong it anyways. where is this car loc?
Are you looking to sell your Sonic Blue?

U

Unitek

14-16k

my buddy sold his comp orange coupe with 11k miles and the best offer he got was 21k, which is what he sold it for.

LazyT747

SFI
Reaction score
14-16k

my buddy sold his comp orange coupe with 11k miles and the best offer he got was 21k, which is what he sold it for.
was that the one runnin around merrillville/crown point?

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Reaction score
you can have my well-seasoned '03 set up for road course use for $18k if you waved the money in my face

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'd probably take $17,000 for mine with 65K, new tires, 2.93 pulley on Stiegemeier Stage 3 blower, in great shape for a [used to be] daily driver. sits in the garage a lot now since I have an extra DD around. Not looking to sell, just estimating value.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom