Looking to Buy a New Car Subaru WRX

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Your point? I'm sure mega torque steer and a car that pushes would get annoying after a while.

like i said- isn't the traction control system supposed to be incredible with virtually no torque steer?

my point is you have no constructive posts whatsoever in any car thread ever.

"subarus suck.

focus's suck, but more than subarus."

fuck if it were up to you we'd all be riding schwinn's, eating kale and doing shots of wheat grass while complaining about absolutely everything like some pregnant chick about to pop.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
like i said- isn't the traction control system supposed to be incredible with virtually no torque steer?

"subarus suck.

fuck if it were up to you we'd all be riding schwinn's, eating kale and doing shots of wheat grass while complaining about absolutely everything like some pregnant chick about to pop.

shots of wheat grass :bowrofl: thats cool if you want to be sober and throw up

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel

"subarus suck.

You haven't said anything constructive. You've asked random questions I don't have answers to because I don't care. I saw on top gear where clarkson shows how it has crazy torque steer and I recall Bru saying it has it. Is that good enough for a "constructive" post? I don't :nutz: off cars like you so why don't you tell me instead of ending every statement with a question mark.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
random questions that seem awfully relevant no? I thought perhaps you could fulfill your end of a mature conversation... a little much to ask I should have known.

And :rofl: at me swinging off of cars.... you have no "like" for nearly any car that gets posted anywhere on this site. If me swinging off of cars means being able to recognize something that works well in a particular aspect- the way the new 5.0's hold up to anything, how the brz's handle like champs, the new diesels with torque numbers of old semis... then yeah I nutswing off of cars. :rofl:

brandoLSX

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"
Jul 12, 2011
Broomfield, CO
Does it have to me a new car. I'd rock an Evo9 if I could

I wanted one for a DD with a warranty so I don't have to worry about repairs and shit. That's killing me now. If I was looking for a fun car I'd get something sweet and used because if it breaks I don't need it to get to work and school everyday.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
holy constructive post batman.

I've tried finding an actual magazine or anything directly comparing the two but it doesn't seem to exist; there's a lot of forum talk on subaru and ford forums but nothing of substance other then what I posted above. About the best I came up with is a gti vs st review. They said the st handles well but still has torque steer and under steer which isn't surprising considering its fwd and turbo.

And I gave plenty of constructive posts in this thread. Try reading again maybe and not just having a bias towards me?

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
I wish Dodge had SRT Darts out already... Would be a great combo of power with a solid car.

IMHO, my turbo 1.4 dart is fun to drive, comfy and gets god gas mileage. I would love it if they shoehorned in the 3.6 pentastar or another turbo 2.4 with awd for the SRT...

silver12gt

Regular
Jan 7, 2013
I had a 2006 wrx. Blast to drive, but the 5 speed trans is junk and the stock turbo was weak. Can be fixed with a few upgrades, but will cost you. I put the sti 6 speed in, sti turbo, and a huge list of other stuff but wasnt cheap. I was always worried about popping the engine as well. And yes, paint is shit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info