Looking to Buy a New Car Subaru WRX

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Really my only complaint is the turd ass engine. Built engines are a crapshoot too. There are countless just built then blown up engine threads on nasioc its comical. Even if you manage to get something built that works its got a shelf life on it because your cylinders will be oval.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
To answer your other questions I'd suggest Evanston subaru as they're probably the best around. Every other dealer is straight retarded. As far as 4 vs 5 door its all about preference. I like the usability of the hatches but some people don't like the looks.

brandoLSX

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"
Jul 12, 2011
Broomfield, CO
To answer your other questions I'd suggest Evanston subaru as they're probably the best around. Every other dealer is straight retarded. As far as 4 vs 5 door its all about preference. I like the usability of the hatches but some people don't like the looks.

Thanks, I'll check out that dealer. It's hard to find a good honest dealer. Most of them are all fucks. I like some 4 and some 5 door. I like the usability of the 5 door but I am leaning towards the 4 door on this one.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I'd test drive from whatever local dealer you've got but I'd purchase from Evanston subaru. They know what they're talking about and seem to actually give a shit. Probably get the best deal on a new one from them as well.

Pretty sure that's where sickmint got his BRZ from too.

brandoLSX

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"
Jul 12, 2011
Broomfield, CO
whats a base wrx cost nowadays real money that you are looking at

Yeah 25-26K for one.

for that money you'd be hardpressed to talk me out of a focus st and into a wrx. i know the focus isn't awd but isn't the traction control system/torquesteer dealio supposed to be awesoome?

Yeah I was looking at the Focus St, that was one I was pressing for as well. They really almost have the same look without the AWD. Anyone have experience with the traction control system on the Focus?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info