3800 Looking for some input

F

fastcash

hey, uwishu1, don't you own a gt mustang? because i raced one with those plates.
[snapback]68616[/snapback]​

YES, I do where and when did we race?? :rolleyes: What color is your GTP??

[/quote]

i had a white 4 door. on gary in bloomingdale, some morning time. my car was stock at that point, and to be quite honest with you, i found out your in hanover park and i hate losing so much that i have went through hanover once and a while to get a rematch, from a stop, but have yet to see you. can't forget those plates...fuccing rubbin it in, huh?! :lolsign:

F

fastcash

Originally posted by UWISHU1@Jan 24 2005, 03:30 PM
OH YEA now I remember ;)  Those were some good runs, I remember looking back thinking DAMN he's still there :D. Were you practicing your "Nascar drafting techinique" :blink:

back on topic what do you guys think about the Buick GS <_<  I know they have similar engines, I need a non bias opinion here.
[snapback]68735[/snapback]​

yeah, too bad you didn't have the classic ricer wing, it would of worked alot better ;) you know, some guy tried getting out of his car that morn, saying both you and i cut him off and i was going to have to pay for it...dun, dun, dun...then he took down my temp plate, called me a shit load of names in polish, and got back in his car. i ran my own plates every week for three weeks after that, i guess he was just blowing off wind.

F

fastcash

Originally posted by UWISHU1@Jan 24 2005, 06:16 PM
Thanks J.E.T. those are some good points. And about the Buick not having HUD is something I didn't know. Which I think is an awesome set up and is something that would be cool in the GTP.
[snapback]68763[/snapback]​

i personally like the regal better. going fast with class, as they say.

i just test drove a 04 svt mustang about two weeks ago, dohc, ic, sc, and so on, and so on. the thing was a fuccing beast.!!!

just my .02

F

fastcash

Originally posted by UWISHU1@Jan 25 2005, 11:40 PM
:eek: That's messed up I thought I saw somebody getting out of there car, but I have to admit when I squeezed through the cars it was close and have no idea how you made it through. 
Thanks for your input :)  and yes those 03 Cobra's are some beast's
[snapback]68920[/snapback]​

i made it through by throwing it into first gear......and flooring it of course. i believe i only had a foot or two of clearence, though.. now i save it for the track.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info