Looking for some input

F

fastcash

hey, uwishu1, don't you own a gt mustang? because i raced one with those plates.
[snapback]68616[/snapback]​
YES, I do where and when did we race?? :rolleyes: What color is your GTP??

[/quote]

i had a white 4 door. on gary in bloomingdale, some morning time. my car was stock at that point, and to be quite honest with you, i found out your in hanover park and i hate losing so much that i have went through hanover once and a while to get a rematch, from a stop, but have yet to see you. can't forget those plates...fuccing rubbin it in, huh?! :lolsign:

OP
UWISHU1

UWISHU1

Reaction score
OH YEA now I remember ;) Those were some good runs, I remember looking back thinking DAMN he's still there :D. Were you practicing your "Nascar drafting techinique" :blink:

back on topic what do you guys think about the Buick GS <_< I know they have similar engines, I need a non bias opinion here.

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by UWISHU1@Jan 24 2005, 03:30 PM

back on topic what do you guys think about the Buick GS <_<  I know they have similar engines, I need a non bias opinion here.
[snapback]68735[/snapback]​
I THINK THEY ARE THE BEST L67 POWERED CAR EVER!!!!!!!

I

imported_Theautoguy

Seriously though, if you'd like to drive a GS, you're welcome to swing by. You forgo a little sport for a little more luxury but they are all fast. However, the Regal tends to not be noticed by the police.

OP
UWISHU1

UWISHU1

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Don. Not noticed by the police and the best L67 powered car EVER man those are 2 great combo :)

J.E.T.

Reaction score
Were you practicing your "Nascar drafting techinique"
That comment was precious! :lolsign:

I say bargain for a lower price because of the hood scratches. Then instead of getting it repainted, buy an aftermarket hood!

Buicks are nice. No HUD though.

Good luck.

OP
UWISHU1

UWISHU1

Reaction score
Thanks J.E.T. those are some good points. And about the Buick not having HUD is something I didn't know. Which I think is an awesome set up and is something that would be cool in the GTP.

F

fastcash

Originally posted by UWISHU1@Jan 24 2005, 03:30 PM
OH YEA now I remember ;)  Those were some good runs, I remember looking back thinking DAMN he's still there :D. Were you practicing your "Nascar drafting techinique" :blink:

back on topic what do you guys think about the Buick GS <_<  I know they have similar engines, I need a non bias opinion here.
[snapback]68735[/snapback]​

yeah, too bad you didn't have the classic ricer wing, it would of worked alot better ;) you know, some guy tried getting out of his car that morn, saying both you and i cut him off and i was going to have to pay for it...dun, dun, dun...then he took down my temp plate, called me a shit load of names in polish, and got back in his car. i ran my own plates every week for three weeks after that, i guess he was just blowing off wind.

F

fastcash

Originally posted by UWISHU1@Jan 24 2005, 06:16 PM
Thanks J.E.T. those are some good points. And about the Buick not having HUD is something I didn't know. Which I think is an awesome set up and is something that would be cool in the GTP.
[snapback]68763[/snapback]​

i personally like the regal better. going fast with class, as they say.

i just test drove a 04 svt mustang about two weeks ago, dohc, ic, sc, and so on, and so on. the thing was a fuccing beast.!!!

just my .02

OP
UWISHU1

UWISHU1

Reaction score
:eek: That's messed up I thought I saw somebody getting out of there car, but I have to admit when I squeezed through the cars it was close and have no idea how you made it through.
Thanks for your input :) and yes those 03 Cobra's are some beast's

F

fastcash

Originally posted by UWISHU1@Jan 25 2005, 11:40 PM
:eek: That's messed up I thought I saw somebody getting out of there car, but I have to admit when I squeezed through the cars it was close and have no idea how you made it through. 
Thanks for your input :)  and yes those 03 Cobra's are some beast's
[snapback]68920[/snapback]​

i made it through by throwing it into first gear......and flooring it of course. i believe i only had a foot or two of clearence, though.. now i save it for the track.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom