Looking for site critiques

wizard8873

Shift_umm, in an auto?
Jan 16, 2008
Griffith, IN
don't know if i should post it here or a new thread so ill just do it here. why not have a subforum for reviews of things we've used, say tires or something. this might give people an idea of how it is. granted, you can read on them at places like tirerack but here you can also ask questions back. just a thought

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
I dont know if its just me. Every other VBulletin forum I go on automatically makes the page one size. If someone posts a huge picture, only that post is wider than the rest. Here, if someone posts a huge picture, the next page controls are all they way to the left and I have to scroll around to find them.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Has anyone mentioned adding something like a photo gallery for individual members? Something like the timeslip database except for pictures. I would use it in my sig on other forums for, "See more pics here ..." and then link to the gallery.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Can you add some games to the site? I know a couple of other vbulletin forums have them. It would be cool to compete and talk even more shit to eachother about high scores.
it's a car enthusiast forum , why need games. it reminds me of what cv was, and is now.. it was a forum, that guy tried adding so much new shit...ruined it

Last edited:

Thread Info