Looking for Roofer recommendation for leak repair

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Anyone have a reputable roofer they can recommend in the DuPage/Carol Stream area? Had a new roof done in 9/2009 and they replaced four skylights. One of them is allowing rain to get under the skylight flange and into the attic. It's running down the rafter and to the header in a bedroom, where it is weeping out of a window's top channel.

Or, anyone here good at roofing themselves?

Already called company that did the work, but haven't heard back. Reviews for them over the last year or so have really gone down, like they're not even calling people back.

Thanks all.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Anyone have a reputable roofer they can recommend in the DuPage/Carol Stream area? Had a new roof done in 9/2009 and they replaced four skylights. One of them is allowing rain to get under the skylight flange and into the attic. It's running down the rafter and to the header in a bedroom, where it is weeping out of a window's top channel.

Or, anyone here good at roofing themselves?

Already called company that did the work, but haven't heard back. Reviews for them over the last year or so have really gone down, like they're not even calling people back.

Thanks all.
Try Connelly roofing. Pete (owner) is a good guy.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SpeedSpeak2me
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list