Looking for part time office furniture installers

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm going to need some part time office furniture installers beginning next Monday and going thru thru the end of October and possibly in to November.
All work will be in Lake Forest, Arlington Heights, Palatine, Schaumburg and Rolling Meadows. Hours will be 7a-3:30p Mon thru Fri and you can expect to work 3-4 days a week. Basic cubicle systems, private offices and probably hanging things on walls using provided anchors/toggles. Must have your own tools and transportation.
Pay depends on exp, but will be at least $20hr

Bird1989

Regular
Dec 24, 2015
I'm going to need some part time office furniture installers beginning next Monday and going thru thru the end of October and possibly in to November.
All work will be in Lake Forest, Arlington Heights, Palatine, Schaumburg and Rolling Meadows. Hours will be 7a-3:30p Mon thru Fri and you can expect to work 3-4 days a week. Basic cubicle systems, private offices and probably hanging things on walls using provided anchors/toggles. Must have your own tools and transportation.
Pay depends on exp, but will be at least $20hr

PM Sent

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Replied.

Also bump to the top, going to need guys weeks of Nov 11th and 18th.
I will have a job in Naperville and that one I can get away with labor only with the ability to use a screw gun and take shit apart.
Another job where I need you to be somewhat skilled will be in Lake Forest tearing shit down, then Arlington Heights re-installing the shit you tore down in Lake Forest

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Shawn1112
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list